Customers can leverage our staffs’ knowledge and ability to provide variety of services for their equipment and datacenter infrastructure. We offer a “pretty much everything” service that relates to your datacenter equipment that includes networking and system administration Managed Services.
Here are some examples of the type of services we can offer to our customers:
- Ladder Racks and Cages Build-Out.
- Racking and Stacking of equipment.
- Analyze and relaying console messages or equipment status.
- Running Cables, Crimping Cables and Cable Management Design.
- Remote Hand Services to push a button or power cycle equipment.
- Labeling Equipment and taking digital photographs of your equipment.
- On-Site Technical Assistance such as swapping removable media, installing memory, and swapping Hard Drives.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
- Configuration of BGP and HSRP routing protocols.
- Designing and installation of Intrusion Prevention Devices.
- Designing and deploying highly available network topologies.
- Troubleshoot network equipment status and provide services.
- Initial deployment and configuration of your network devices such as Router, Firewall, Switches, VPN Gateway.
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
- Management of various types of Web Servers.
- Management of Windows and Linux Based Operating System.
- Designing and deploying highly available Database Servers.
- Designing and deploying highly available Load Balanced Web Clusters.
- Designing and deploying monitoring systems for Network availability and Server Health.